Price : $364.69
List Price :
You Save : $135.30 (27%)
Product Description
The PKD-DK0855-500GB kit includes an 8 Channel H.264 standalone DVR with 500 GB HD and 8 color security cameras providing everything you need to have your surveillance system up and running. The DVR is an 8 channel, fully integrated, real time, and hardware based standalone DVR with network access, VGA video output, and USB2.0 backup. The cameras included in the kit are 1/4" color CMOS IR night vision metal bullet cameras. All cables and power supplies are included. standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation. It has network access, VGA video output, and USB2.0 backup. The cameras included in the kit are 1/4" color CMOS IR night vision metal bullet cameras. All cables and power supplies are included.

Buyer Reviews
So I bought this process based upon price, and a handful of other evaluations. We've been getting some vandalism in our area recently, and if one thing was going to occur to me, I was going to be ready and catch this hoodlum! I installed all 8 cameras and the DVR in just one Saturday. (wires ran down the wall and everything). The color top quality is not great, for instance, the green's appear a tiny purple but nonetheless do-able. The DVR interface is effortless to use, the manual on the other hand wasn't written fairly properly, topics jump all over the book. I had to use YouTube to acquire out how to do a lot of stuff because the manual just didn't make a lot of sense. Anyway- DVR hassle-free to use, everything, quick to install, video quality- fairly very good, Night vision good quality- quite great. NOTE though: for places like a little deck or patio, compact front porch the cameras illuminate these area's fairly properly, you can see fine nonetheless, if you want to see in the dark with these cameras covering your yard, you will need to have a IR illuminator to light up the location so the cameras can see in the dark.
Overall- I hugely recommend the product for a small business, or household owner who wants to watch their home. You can not beat the attributes, high quality for the value.
I have been making use of this for awhile now. Functions fairly well. I installed the client on my Android telephone and can monitor the cameras from anyplace.

Related Product
VideoSecu CCTV Security Camera 1/3CIB R401W500G8653 4CH Network Security Surveillance DVR w/ Four CCD bullet Cameras KIT. Eagleeyes Software.
No comments:
Post a Comment