Price : $298.00
List Price :
You Save : $261.00 (47%)
Item Description
Panoramic Color

Client Reviews
The unit is ruggedly built but effortless to install and use. In low light scenarios it runs accurately to the .1 lux advertised. There was lots of cable in the box to meet the run length necessary. Possibly the only two vital points I could bring up are (1) the cable is a custom cable at the camera which signifies no video more than UTP and (2) the unit needs two video ports on a DVR. General, I'd strongly suggest this unit for applications which need 180 degree field of view.
This is a outstanding camera. I mounted mine exactly where I wanted a 180 degree coverage and it does a wonderful job. I don't know if I would say this is a "super" resolution camera, but the resolution is rather great and meets my desires. I have had this camera for a few months now with no performance challenges the camera is mounted outside. I absolutely advise this camera for anywhere you will need 180 degree camera coverage.

Related Product
Skylink SC-100 Security System Deluxe KitKidde KN-COSM-B Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Talking Alarm
No comments:
Post a Comment