Wednesday, March 21, 2012

AAS-V100 Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit DIY (R)

AAS-V100 Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit DIY (R)
Price : $199.99
List Price : $349.99
You Save : $171.00 (49%)

Product Description


The AAS Security Technique gives you and your family members the piece of thoughts that only the most advanced wireless alarm system can supply. The AAS Security System is the most budget friendly, technologically advanced, sophisticated, yet simple and easy to use and install wireless dwelling or office safety systems on the market right now. The wire-zero cost AAS will monitor your property continually if you are household or away. A complete-featured wireless safety system that combines the most favorite security features in a handy and economical package. This system gives all the bells whistles you require to correctly safeguard your property from burglars.
AAS-V100 Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit DIY (R)

Customer Critiques


I looked around for awhile to get a complete functioning simple to install wireless alarm system. This 1 fit the bill. The key feature I was looking for was the potential to have a "chime." I needed this to know if one particular of my young young children decided to open a window or patio door without my permission. No a single else has this as an solution. The only was to do it was with local window alarms only. This is controlled centrally just as a real security system should.
The instructions are very easy to adhere to and installation a snap. You happen to be not going to uncover a far better technique than this at this price.

Incredibly rapid shipping and nicely packed. The technique came with 1 x manual, 1 x 110-220VAC/12VDC power adapter, 1 x keypad/manage unit, 1 x wired alarm siren, two x motion sensor, ten x door/window sensor, 4 x important fob remote. I am testing this system ahead of placing in service and I am rather pleased with its attributes. It is a fantastic method for this income. The installation is uncomplicated and can be done by anyone with minimal technical expertise. The door/window sensors have a 23A 12VDC battery (like those applied in automobile keyless remote). The sensor functions even the voltage drops to 7.5VDC which is awesome. When the voltage drops beneath this level, the second LED turns on so you will be conscious when desires a battery replacement. This can not happen too normally as the sensor drains very small current, nicely, it depends to how several instances it triggers. The motion sensors have a 9VDC battery. The manage unit has a backup battery (NIMH packed 7.2VDC/300mAh) which keeps the method running when a power outrage occurs. Possibly it will need to have a larger capacity battery, there is a lot of space in the control unit. The siren is loud adequate to alert your neighbors. I would attach longer wires to this siren or order a wireless alarm siren. On the back of the door/window sensors is a double sided sticky foam tape which I removed it and drilled holes for screw fitting, I don't trust this tape, the sensor may possibly fall off and trigger the alarm. I haven't yet tested the telephone dialing function, but will need to not be a difficulty I will update my overview if crucial.
Depends on your desires, you can program this program in numerous ways, distinctive configurations, it is a awesome product.
AAS-V100 Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit DIY (R)

Related Product


Skylink SC-100 Security System Deluxe Kit
VideoSecu 18 Output 12 V DC CCTV Distributed Power Supply Box for Security Camera with lock PWD18 1NK

1 comment:

  1. Yes i totally agreed with you that AAS wireless burglar alarm system is secure and reliable for every home and business. I use AAS wireless burglar alarm over 6 years and i am satisfied. It easy to install. Smart security appliances is effective way to protect your property from burglars.

    ReplyDelete