Friday, March 23, 2012

MSA Safety Works 817664 Toxic Dust Respirator

MSA Safety Works 817664 Toxic Dust Respirator
Price : $20.52
You Save : $9.07 (31%)

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Toxic dust respirator with flexible face piece and low profile lightweight cartridges for unobstructed vision NIOSH approved (P100 Class)
The Toxic Dust Respirator traps more than 99.97 of toxic dust including lead, asbestos, Hantavirus and meets the newest US government respirator standards (P100 Class), OSHA and NIOSH requirements.
MSA Safety Works 817664 Toxic Dust Respirator

Client Evaluations


I have a fairly large head and have applied each full face industrial respirators (was certified) and the disposable sick-patient sort. This mask is a happy medium. I had to wear it for 3 hours straight and it wasn't negative. It didnt get also hot. I knew it was working and felt secure.
The filters definately worked considering that following a handful of jobs they had been carried out. I could see all the junk they saved from my lungs.
I am on here obtaining replacement filters. I just can't see there being any superior alternative for toxic dust and critical protection, with a balance of comfort. It is particularly lightweight.

I not too long ago had a smaller amount of vinyl floor tile to eliminate, and it contained a smaller amount of asbestos. After talking with an abatement professional, I purchased this respirator and a fine heat gun and meticulously removed the tiles. I required to have the windows open and function under negative air pressure, so it got really hot in the region where I was operating (90 degree day in the south). The MSA respirator was comfy throughout the removal. The MSA respirator is effortless to adjust, and when you get the straps in place, the soft rubber surround types properly to your face for a excellent comfortable seal. The HEPA filter disks are very easy to replace, and give you self-confidence in breathing clean air in most environments.
MSA Safety Works 817664 Toxic Dust Respirator

Related Product


Kidde i9040 Fire Sentry Battery-Operated Ionization Sensor Compact Smoke and Fire Alarm
MSA Safety Works 817697 Economical Goggles

No comments:

Post a Comment