Price : $349.99
List Price :
You Save : $105.01 (25%)
Product Description
The YY Safety System supplies you and your loved ones the piece of mind that only the most advanced wireless alarm system can give. The YY Safety System is the most cheap, technologically advanced, sophisticated, but painless to use and install wireless home or workplace security systems available at present. The wire-free YY will monitor your property continually no matter if you are home or away. A complete-featured wireless security technique that combines the most common security characteristics in a handy and economical package. This technique gives all the bells whistles you need to proficiently defend your household from burglars.

Buyer Reviews
Took a danger with this alarm system w/o recognizing much of the seller and the handful of technical specs supplied. Nicely after receiving and testing a though it has met my expectations...especially for the price tag.
Some things to note which the seller forgot to mention. It comes w/ 2 horns which is vital for any alarm technique (1 outdoor for your neighbors to hear and a single indoor for your self). The installation instructions are sparse and seem hand created in a individual laptop but it is clear enough so I have not required to get in touch with them.
Of all the 30 plus elements I received, 1 of the five motion detectors wasn't operating. I did not contact the seller to replace it since 4 is additional than enough.
Programming the unit took less than an hour. Simply because all the units are wireless, you will require to replace batteries on almost everything which will be a true pain. The instructions don't say how long they final. But its far better than operating wires all over the property.
All in all, its every little thing I expected to offer a very good deterrent from your opportunistic thieves. One particular of the reviewers right here gave it only 1 star since it isn't foolproof. Properly what do you anticipate from a $320 technique? Yes, if a thief breaks a window and the alarm sounds, he can get started looking the residence for the keypad and horns and disable them, but I am guessing they'd just split instead of taking the likelihood of getting caught (unless you reside in the boondocks where neighbors will not right here the alarm). You also get a phone contact from the method that the alarms went off, so you can take suitable action. Yes a pro will be able to disable it but i bet he can disable most of the other alarm systems out there as nicely...
I purchased the AAS Wireless 600 as a price reliable method of protecting my property without the need of the price of a monthly charge and to get the elements I actually wanted. I got adequate elements to have some spares, must they be crucial in the future. The method arrived in a timely manner and I created a general map of exactly where I wanted the elements installed. I laid the technique out on the kitchen table and labeled them so that I knew specifically exactly where they had been to go. The programming of the controller was very straightforward and the installation was straightforward. The method performs greater than I expected and I am additional than happy with my acquire. I certainly like the truth that the technique will call my cell from the land line in the property and tell me that anything has set the method off. The American Alarm Program rewards buyers for a four star or 5 star rating, but I am definitely happy with technique and suggest it to my buddies and family members. I think it is every single bit as decent as the high priced systems, without the monthly charge and contracts..

Related Product
VideoSecu 600TVL Outdoor Day Night Security Camera Infrared 1/3GE 45400 SmartHome Security Yardstake with Window Stickers
No comments:
Post a Comment