Sunday, March 18, 2012

MSA Safety Works 817667 Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Purpose Respirator

MSA Safety Works 817667 Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Purpose Respirator
Price : $14.72
List Price : $19.99
You Save : $5.27 (26%)
MSA Safety Works 817667 Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Purpose Respirator

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Replacement cartridges, Multi-Purpose Respirator
Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Goal Respirator. Recommended for common use and woodworking in certain. Meets US government respirator standards and OSHA and NIOSH needs. Set of two.
MSA Safety Works 817667 Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Purpose Respirator

Customer Reviews


I use this respirator for woodworking and painting, the cartridges are very easy to replace and function extremely properly. I don't know how typically other individuals ought to replace their cartridges--I believe that possibly depends on what materials you're working with and how regularly you use the mask, but for a property weekend user like me it appears 3 months per set of cartridges works properly.

I bought his mask that works with these cartridges about 6 months ago and have made use of it really commonly for painting, sanding, cutting PT wood. It was time to replace the cartridges so I bought these. Unpacked them and locked them appropriate in with no difficulties. I would obtain these again.
MSA Safety Works 817667 Replacement Cartridges for Multi-Purpose Respirator

Related Product


VideoSecu Outdoor 700TVL IR Security Camera 1/3
VideoSecu 600TVL Outdoor Day Night Security Camera Infrared 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment