Price : $11.13
List Price :
You Save : $0.86 (7%)
Item Description
From the Manufacturer
This V-guard classic Tricky Hat in White has a high end ratchet suspension that makes it possible for the user to adjust the size immediately and without difficulty. It also has comfy fit nylon crown suspension straps. The high quality you expect from the planet leader in tricky hats.
MSA Safety Works Tricky Hats meet all applicable specifications of the American National Standards Institute ANSI Z89.1-2003. Kind I, Classes E (Electrical) and G (General) This top rated-promoting hard hat features an painless-to-use, quickly-to-adjust ratchet suspension. The hard hat has a lightweight, rugged polyethylene challenging hat shell, that is balanced on the head by the continuous loop nylon fabric suspension straps. Featuring MSA’s distinctive “V” on leading, this MSA Hard Hat with Ratchet Suspension is extremely popular among the tricky hat employing “pros”

Consumer Critiques
I got this for my emergency kit so I have not put it to any use (hopefully I will not desire to). It was a small a lot more confusing to assemble than I expected. They surely could have place an additional picture or two on those directions...
Nicely, perhaps not: I don't have MSA shoulder pads. I do Habitat for Humanity practically each Saturday. I can't tell you how a lot safer this affordable however durable hardhat makes me really feel. It's without difficulty adjustable if I'm wearing a bandana on a hot day or if I just shaved my head and will need it tighter. Good item.

Related Product
Strobe 72-5300 Strobe Complete Wireless Security System7 Home Burglar Alarm Security System Static Cling Stickers
No comments:
Post a Comment