Price : $21.47
You Save : $17.52 (45%)
Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Motion Sensor
The Skylink motion sensor protects your dwelling by detecting movement inside property. Monitors your front or back yard and driveway, also. Designed to operate with Skylink Security systems notifies manage panel of deluxe technique (Item 164287) or emergency dialer (Item 17615, if installed) for typical method (Item 164286). Application: Add-on sensor for 164286, Detections Motion (ft.): 40, Battery Type: 9V, Battery Included: Yes

Buyer Critiques
I've had two Skylink Motion Sensors installed for about a month now and have only had 1 suspected false alarm. We set the alarm just before leaving for Maine and about 15 minutes immediately after we left our cell phones rang indicating a triggered alarm. Hmmm... Need to have been a false alarm. We did not hear a peep all week soon after that. Upon re-entering the house when we returned a week later I was positive to listen carefully in order to make certain that the alarm was nevertheless armed as we opened the door. Positive adequate it was prepared to sound upon re-entry. Disarmed it making use of the crucial fob and thus completed a productive initial test.
From what I can tell, these motion sensors are a terrific alternative in lieu of a bunch of door and window sensors that can be tough to install, are unsightly, and require battery modifications. I have each of our motion sensors set on LOW sensitivity, which is advised by Skylink. Even so, you can barely move a muscle in front of them without setting them off.
I can not comment yet on battery life, but I can only hope that it is measured annually instead of monthly.
This motion detector for the Skylink program. Decide to buy it if you will need additional a single to connect to the system, The wireless connection functions terrific and it is simple and easy to set up. No concerns with it, functions outstanding

Related Product
6 PAIRS (12 Pcs) Mini CCTV BNC Video BalunGE 51107 Smart Home Wireless Alarm System Kit
No comments:
Post a Comment