Friday, March 23, 2012

MSA Safety Works 818068 Hard Hat, Yellow

MSA Safety Works 818068 Hard Hat, Yellow
Price : $8.59
You Save : $6.35 (43%)

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
This V-guard traditional Challenging Hat in Yellow has a Adjustable nape strap suspension that allows the user to adjust the size speedily and very easily and is lightweight and robust. It also has comfortable fit nylon crown suspension straps. The quality you count on from the planet leader in difficult hats.
V-Gard, Yellow, Typical Suspension Slotted Protective Difficult Hat, Produced Of A Durable Polyethylene Shell A Staz-On Suspension Technique That Adjusts Snugly For A Excellent Fit, Meets Or Exceeds The Application Needs For A Sort I Helmet, As Outlined In ANSI Z89.1 1997, Class E G, The Suspension Technique Is Adjustable To Fit Hat Sizes From 6-1/two To eight.
MSA Safety Works 818068 Hard Hat, Yellow

Consumer Reviews


If you have a "Bob the Builder" fan, and wish to decide to purchase them a actual challenging hat (as opposed to toy 1 that does not give protection), this hat will do the trick. The directions for fitting the headgear into the helmet were challenging to stick to, so you type of have to appear at the head-strap insert and appear at the inside of the helmet and figure out how to insert it. Possibly 4 minutes of puzzling. But it only fits 1 way, so you are unlikely to get it wrong.
The hat is not pretty as durable as far more highly-priced hard hats - don't drop anvils on it. But it should absorb hits from hammers and rocks and the sort of thing that 3-year old construction engineers are most likely to dish out or obtain.

This is a very sturdy and properly-constructed tricky hat, for an extraordinary cost. I've paid twice as considerably for hats that are much less-adjustable and less-sturdy. The shell is especially durable rugged, and easily visible in dull lighting conditions. The suspension system is uncomplicated to install, super comfortable, and effortless to adjust. Considering that I can conveniently tweak the back strap, it fits my head perfectly and stays on even in rigorous scenarios. I would simply expect to pay three occasions as significantly for a hat of this quality. I'll be positive to stock up, so I have a comfortable tricky hat whenever I take a look at my various clientele.
MSA Safety Works 818068 Hard Hat, Yellow

Related Product


VideoSecu 100 Feet Video Power BNC RCA Cable for CCTV Security Cameras 1JE
Strobe 72-5300 Strobe Complete Wireless Security System

No comments:

Post a Comment