Price : $13.45
You Save : $1.50 (10%)
![Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback] Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCECRC7KTAa1o9WFo4Upja0cYgEO7-4QcJSWByjlwqvaZ4HBAJUdGD7rI8A_1lj3Fmo2f2qn10fYRKAvlgQouw5pzP40nLYWXqsuANAUJi0GJqs1KsRQ6KacnMUkil4BTZCsIaOYWPPqQ/s1600/buy-button-com.jpg)
![Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback] Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCECRC7KTAa1o9WFo4Upja0cYgEO7-4QcJSWByjlwqvaZ4HBAJUdGD7rI8A_1lj3Fmo2f2qn10fYRKAvlgQouw5pzP40nLYWXqsuANAUJi0GJqs1KsRQ6KacnMUkil4BTZCsIaOYWPPqQ/s1600/buy-button-com.jpg)
Customer Evaluations
This book is a acquire! It's the only home safety book I've read that first walked me via my residence to find regions of vulnerability and then gave me ideas for correcting the challenges. Since I identified a variety of insecure locations, it was a relief that the book gave detailed instructions and diagrams for options. Numerous were painless fixes that I was able to do myself. Beyond that,if you are considering a specialist safety system, I'd advise you read this book so that you make the selection preferred suited to your requirements.
I found this book pretty beneficial.With the support of my brother who was in town in the course of holidays we secured all the windows and sliding doors.Actually I called my alarm corporation and added sensors to the two windows down stairs that they were lacking.My alarm is set every single night.You can`t be also careful these days Thank you Mr. Dwelling safety!
![Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback] Essential Home Security: A Layman's Guide [Paperback]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCECRC7KTAa1o9WFo4Upja0cYgEO7-4QcJSWByjlwqvaZ4HBAJUdGD7rI8A_1lj3Fmo2f2qn10fYRKAvlgQouw5pzP40nLYWXqsuANAUJi0GJqs1KsRQ6KacnMUkil4BTZCsIaOYWPPqQ/s1600/buy-button-com.jpg)
Related Product
Defender SN301-8CH-008 8 Channel H.264 Smart DVR Security System with Coaching iMenu and 8 Hi-Res CCD Night Vision Surveillance Cameras (Black)VideoSecu Day Night IR Audio Security Camera 30 Infrared LEDs Free Bracket for Home Surveillance IR806BA W36
No comments:
Post a Comment