Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MSA Safety Works 817665 Toxic Dust Respirator Replacement Cartridges

MSA Safety Works 817665 Toxic Dust Respirator Replacement Cartridges
Price : $10.42
List Price : $12.69
You Save : $2.27 (18%)

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Toxic dust respirator replacement cartridges
These high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are 99.97 percent effective against particles which are at .3 microns (about 300 times smaller than the diameter of human hair) or bigger.
MSA Safety Works 817665 Toxic Dust Respirator Replacement Cartridges

Consumer Critiques


I have put to use a number of different sorts of cartridges more than the years in my line of operate (drywall finisher). These cartridges have been the greatest I've implemented, hands down. The key problem with most others is clogging. Replacing them sometimes leads to funds out of pocket and labored breathing. These cartridges final longer and clog less than any others I've made use of, in turn generating breathing a lot easier throughout it is lifespan.

As indicated in the profile, this filter really filters all dust coming from cement and other sources. I employed it in a construction atmosphere and I was amaze how really good it is compared to others I have put to use. Great get.
MSA Safety Works 817665 Toxic Dust Respirator Replacement Cartridges

Related Product


VideoSecu Day Night IR Audio Security Camera 30 Infrared LEDs Free Bracket for Home Surveillance IR806BA W36
AAS-V500 Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit DIY (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment